Terms & conditions for the supply of products on www.zrecords.ltd.uk
- When you register with the Z Records web site (www.zrecords.ltd.uk) (“the Website”), you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone.
- If any of your details change, such as your shipping or billing address, you can inform Z Records and we will change these details or you may update your details by signing into your account on the Website, and update the relevant section.
- When registering, you will also be signing up to receive news and offers from Z Records in the form of e-mail marketing. There are options to unsubscribe to this service at any time from within our promotional e-mails.
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through the Website will be with Z Records Limited (“Z Records”), which term shall include any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business), whose registered office is 1 Coleridge Lane, London, N8 8EA company registration number 3851311
- Z Records must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received Z Records will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Z Records’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract. Z Records may choose not to accept your order for any reason, but we will tell you if we choose not to accept your order using the contact details provided by you. Please note that some payment methods that are not authorised immediately such as cheque are not accepted for payment of digital orders.
- Z Records is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on the Website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regard to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
- The prices payable for goods are as set out in the Website includes VAT. Customers ordering for delivery outside of the UK will be responsible for payment of any local taxes payable including VAT, and will be required to pay extra for delivery and clearance where necessary. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination. Our VAT number is594702614. We are not obliged to provide printed or written VAT receipts on demand, although we may provide this information as a discretionary service. Digital content is only provided according to the allowable country for each track.
- All details, descriptions and prices for the goods appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was entered. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period. We reserve the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the Website at our discretion.
- You can refer to the certification provided for guidance as to the suitability of content of the goods for given age groups. We will use reasonable endeavours to supply this certification guidance where relevant, but we are not under an obligation to do so and you should always use your own discretion in selecting content. If you wish to order goods, and this includes content which may only be purchased by persons of a certain age, you may be asked when placing your order to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to receive the goods. If we discover that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to terminate all account facilities immediately, without notice, and we will not be obliged to complete the order.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card or other payment method that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, or us or our authorised agents are unable to contact your card issuer, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal. We are further not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment. You further confirm that all account details supplied by you when you order goods are true and accurate.
Withdrawal By You From The Contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- Subject always to your statutory rights, you may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the fourteenth day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give Z Records any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- To withdraw your order you must notify Z Records via the customer Services department at 020 8342 8948 / Gordon@zrecords.ltd.uk
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Z Records contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Z Records has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Z Records at the Z Records contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified Z Records that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Z Records will be re-credited to your paypal account as soon as possible and in any event within thirty (30) days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Z Records in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
- The downloading of digital content commences the moment Z Records starts processing your order. Due to the exclusive nature of the digital content you will NOT be able to make any cancellation or return in relation to any part of the digital content once you have pressed SUBMIT to submit your order. For the avoidance of doubt, your right to withdraw from the contract as set out above DOES NOT apply to any part of the digital content.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have carefully checked that your order reflects accurately the digital content that you want to receive before submission and that your computer meets the minimum systems requirements. Delivery of digital content specified in your order that you do not want or incomplete delivery or functioning as a consequence of your failure to observe the minimum service requirements, will not constitute grounds for cancellation, refund or exchange. You are also responsible for ensuring that your player is configured properly. Z Records will not be responsible for your failure to do so. Your failure to properly configure your player will not constitute grounds for cancellation, refund or exchange.
Availability Of Goods
If Z Records has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, you will not be able to order such goods. Where requested by you via email from the Website, we will notify you as soon as possible that such goods are in stock. Z Records will not offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery Of Goods To You
- Z Records will post the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Z Records at the time you make your order. For non-UK destinations, the consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required. Each item ordered will be treated as a separate sale and will be shipped and paid for separately.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted (orders will generally be despatched within twenty four (24) hours) and in any event within thirty (30) days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises.
- Z Records will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with access to any digital content immediately on placement of your order but Z Records cannot accept any liability to you or others for late provision of access to the digital content.
- It is your responsibility for ensuring that you protect your digital content from theft, damage or access by third parties and Z Records will not be liable for any such damage caused to you after the access URL has been delivered to you. If you enable another person to acquire digital content, we will not be obliged to provide a refund or provide you with new access to the digital content.
Your Rights to use Copyright Music:
- When you purchase digital content, you must comply with all applicable national and international laws governing the use of copyright material.
- Without prejudice to any Licence sent to you under these terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material subsisting in the digital content, its design, structure, graphics, music and audio content and all software and source codes connected with and comprised in the digital content (the “Content”) shall remain at all times vested in Z Records or our licensors. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by Z Records and under any Licence. You acknowledge and agree that the Content is made available for your personal non-commercial use only.
- Except as expressly set out above, without limitation, you may not do – or allow third parties to do – any of the following without prior written permission from Z Records: broadcast, communicate to the public, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content; remove the copyright, trade mark notice or other rights management or identifier information from any copies of the Content made under these terms and conditions; deep link to or frame any of the Content; interfere with, or in any other way circumvent any copy protection mechanism utilised by Z Records in providing the Content to you or otherwise associated with the Content.
- d. Your use of any musical works comprised in the Content is subject to further restrictions proposed by the Performing Rights Society and Mechanical Copyright Protection Society.
- You warrant that you will use the Content only in accordance with these terms and conditions (including any associated Licence) and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner, you have a valid card billing address and will be accessing the Content available for that country or region and all information which you provide to Z Records is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify Z Records immediately of any changes to such information.
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that Z Records has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Z Records recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes / duties that may be applicable to your on-line order.
This is as follows:-
- If the goods Z Records delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Z Records shall have no liability to you unless you notify Z Records in writing at the Z Records contact address of the problem within fourteen (14) working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within thirty (30) days of the date on which they were despatched to you, Z Records shall have no liability to you unless you notify Z Records in writing at the Z Records contact address of the problem within forty four (44) days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Z Records under this condition, Z Records’s only obligation will be, at its option: – to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- Z Records will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Z Records under this condition and Z Records shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Z Records’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
- The Website contains content of Z Records (“Z Records Content”). Z Records Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Z Records owns and retains all rights in the Z Records Content and the Website. You may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Z Records Content appearing on or through the Website.
- Z Records is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Website. The Website may contain links to other websites. Z Records is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Z Records. Inclusion of any linked website on the Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Z Records. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Z Records takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on the Website, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Z Records is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, including any injury or damage to your or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation with the Website. The Website is provided “as-is” and as available and Z Records expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Z Records does not accept any liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from digital content, materials or software and Z Records cannot ensure that any files you download from the Website are free of viruses, contamination or destructive features.
- Z Records will not be liable in the event of any action brought against you by an artist, record company or other party in relation to your breach of a licence or any other intellectual property rights protecting any digital content downloaded by you from the Website.
- Subject to the other provisions contained in these terms and conditions, Z Records’s liability is limited to delivery of digital content to the first PC on which you download the content and accept the licence and Z Records shall not be deemed to be liable for any transfer or access made via any further PC or other medium, including for any upgrades to your hardware that may affect your access to the digital content.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Z Records, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website in breach of these terms and conditions.
Z Records shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Z Records excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Website prices, delivery details and Z Records contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Z Records. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Z Records. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Z Records should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Z Records. Z Records shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading. We may change these terms and conditions at any time and will publish their replacement on the Website